Spirit Attachment & Invasive Energy Work
Since human history began, the existence of discarnate spirits has been acknowledged. Shamans from the Neolithic period were known to drive spirits out of places and people to cure physical and mental illness and many modern religions also describe these phenomena.
Nowadays well qualified medical specialists are researching this emerging field, which encompasses:
- Discarnate spirits (ghosts or lost souls) who remain on the Earth plane for many reasons.
- Thought forms which are psychic entities, ranging from a “complex” to a poltergeist, that separate from you to develop a life of its own.
- Negative energy and psychic attack, deliberate or unintentional, where you find yourself the subject of destructive energy directed towards you, manifesting as physical or emotional disturbances.
- Cords, which are energetic ties to our past stopping us from letting go and preventing the other party from being free.
- Earth energies, including imprints and Elementals or nature spirits.
A Spirit Attachment and Invasive Energy Work session lasts up to 2 hours.
Personal beliefs aside, this therapy provides effective results!
The most common signs of this phenomenon include:
- Low energy levels
- Character shifts or mood swings
- Inner voices speaking to you
- Abuse of drugs and alcohol
- Impulsive behaviour
- Unexplained bursts of anger, sadness, fear, phobias or panic
- Memory, concentration problems and confusion
- Sudden onset of mental and/or physical problems with no obvious cause
- Wondering… Did I say/do that?
- Feeling like… “This isn’t me”
This therapy involves gently detaching the invasive energy from the client and returning it to its source. This may entail reconnecting this energy with loved ones who assist with crossing over.
You must always consult your treating medical practitioner first as many of these symptoms can be indicative of serious medical conditions. Only where medical causes are eliminated the impact of the subconscious and unconscious mind can be explored.