Quit Smoking Hypnosis
Can hypnosis help me quit?
In a word, yes, however, it is reliant on your true motivation to be cigarette free. If you have made a commitment to yourself, for yourself and are prepared to do whatever it takes, you will be among those who quit easily and effectively with hypnotherapy. If you can still justify reasons to continue your smoking habit, chances are you are not yet ready to take your last puff.
What is our Quit Smoking program?
We do not do one session quit smoking hypnosis.
Ask yourself if you are 100% ready to quit, and if you are prepared put in the necessary effort? If your sincerest answer is yes, please see our packages on the right.
Why is this our Quit Smoking Program structure?
We stand by our program, time and again, seeing the successes of clients who are committed. We have arrived at this structure based on the advice and information of our valued clients who tell us two main things:
- Hypnosis is my last resort; or
- I paid a lot of money for one guaranteed session, return as many times as you like, and was ripped off.
Before we accept you into our program we need to be convinced you are as serious as we are.
Plan to succeed:
- There is no slowly going off cigarettes, make the decision that you are now a non-smoker.
- Ensure your reasons for quitting are compelling and you are doing this for yourself, not for someone else.
- Pre-prepare for your success by removing (preferably throwing away) all of your smoking related paraphernalia, eg cigarettes, ashtrays, lighters, etc.
- If you smoke in your car, clean it out.
- Plan to limit alcohol if necessary.
- Make time to list your triggers, such as when and where you smoke, what you do while you smoke, and how you feel when you smoke. This is homework and is non-negotiable.
- Once you identify your patterns, be brave and change one.
- Plan and schedule your hypnosis appointments in advance.
- Don’t have your last cigarette on the way to your first appointment.
Australian Smoking Statistics
Did you know a recent Australian survey uncovered these alarming statistics?
200,000 smokers over 45 surveyed
- 2.7 million smokers in Australia
- 1.8 million of these smokers will die from their habit (more than 60%)
- Smoking reduces life expectancy by 10 years
- Smoking 10 cigarettes a day doubles the risk of death
- Smoking 25 cigarettes a day increases the risk of death by four to fivefold
Source: Sax Institute
Quit Smoking Program 1
- 3 sessions of quit smoking hypnosis
- one hour duration each session
- conducted over 3 consecutive weeks
Quit Smoking Program 2
For smokers requiring additional support*
- 5 sessions of quit smoking hypnosis
- one hour duration each session
- conducted over 5 consecutive weeks
- includes discount of $50
*this is not a personal failing or an indication that hypnosis does not work. It is for those committed to kicking the habit, who may be struggling. You can transition from Package 1 if necessary.
- The package expires 3 months after date of purchase.
- Payment for the full program must be made to confirm your booking.
- Service fee is forfeit for non-attendance or cancellation without 24 hours notice.
- Whispered Wisdom Hypnotherapy reserves the right to remove you from the program at any time. A pro-rata refund will be issued less any discount offered.